The Kristen Middleton site does not collect any information from viewers unless you yourself opt to subscribe to the Kristen's newsletter list accessed by a button on this site and powered through an alternate program called Mailerlite.com. Subscription to Kristen Middleton’s newsletter is controlled by you and you can unsubscribe at any time when a newsletter is sent to you.
Kristen Middleton is a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program earning advertising fees with links to Amazon.com on this site.
In future, other vendor links on this site might also contain advertisement affiliate tags.
It is Kristen Middleton’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information
She will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• she has lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• she is performing a contract with you for our services; and
• she has legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), Kristen Middleton is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about
1. Personal Data we collect via our website www.kristenmiddleton.com
Personal Data that you provide to us
Kristen Middleton only collects Personal Data where you choose to interact with her on the Website in the following ways:
Sign up to receive free content including ebooks and offers-
*Type of data collected - emails, first name, last name.
Contact Me Through a Website Form-
*Type of data collected - Name, email address, first name, last name, phone number and any personal information you freely provide.
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your
Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are
relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as
permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing
services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any
Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15,
please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the
following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com or via our postal address: PO Box 665, HUGO, MN 55038
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;